domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

MY TRIP TO SETCASES

Last winter I went to Setcases with my family. I went there because I wanted to ski in Vallter 2000 a beuatiful but small ski station.
This place is perfect because in winter all there is snow. The house are different than here. In Setcases the roof reaches the ground because the snow stays on the ground and not on the roof. I stayed there two days. In first day I went to ski with my brother but my brother do snowboarding.
I fell and injuried one of my fingers and I went in the hospital.
In second day I visited Setcases. Setcases is small. Therefore in two hours we visited the place. Then we went to lunch in a beautiful restaurant and returned to our home.
For me this trip is one of the bests trip because is the first time that I go with all the family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario