viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

THE BEATLES

INTRODUCTION
Hello, my name is Pep and I'm going to expose my oral presentation.
In my oral presentation I talk about a very famous english band: The beatles

THE BEATLES
The beatles were created in Liverpool in 1960. They were formed for John Lennon, Paul Mccartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
At the beginning the band was formed for Lennon and Mccartney.
After Ringo and George joined in a band.
Lennon played a lot of instruments, Mccartney and Harrison played the guitar and Starr played the drums.
The band was separated in 1970.
For me the best song of the Beatles is Yesterday.

JOHN LENNON
Now I talk about John Lennon. This man was borned in Liverpool in 1940. He was created the Beatles with paul mccartney.
He played a lot of instruments: guitar, banjo, piano, harmonica...
He was the most emblematic singer of the Beatles. For all the people, John Lennon are the best, but not for me. After the beatles, Lennon was sang alone.
For me the best song of John Lennon is imagine.
He died in New York in 1980 at the age of 40 years old. A man killed him.
Around the world are many sculptures for his person.

PAUL MCCARTNEY
Now I talk about Paul Mccartney. Paul was borned in Liverpool in 1942. With John Lennon, he was created the band.
He played a lot of instruments but in the beatles he played the guitar.
After the beatles, Paul was sang alone, likes Lennon.
He have a lot of good songs, but for me the best is pipes of peace.

GEORGE HARRISON
George Harrison was borned in Liverpool in 1943. He played the guitar in the Beatles, likes Paul.
He played the guitar very well. After the Beatles, he sang alone and with other group.
This man is the least known, I don't know why, but is true.
George was died in hospital of Los Angeles in 2001 because he had a lung cancer.

RINGO STARR
Ringo was bornedin Liverpool in 1940. He played the drums in the beatles. For me this is the best member in the goup because is impressive the form how he plays the drums.
After the Beatles, he was sang alone likes the other 3.
Also he is an actor but the people don't recognize him for the television.

CONCLUSION
My conclusion is easy, the beatles are a impressive group.
Now I show you a very good song of the beatles, yesterday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario