jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

FINAL REFLECTION

Initially, I would want to say that forme this year is the most useful  because I have improved a lot in english in every way.
For example, last year, I failed the majority of writings that I give to the teacher. But, now, if I prepare the writing with time, I pass it without problems.
For me, the activity that shows that I have improved, how I said before is the writings. This year I realized that if I work, it's problably that I pass this subject. Also, I have improve  with the listenings. Before, in the exams, if the questions were difficults, I didn't suplemently very well. Actually, thanks to Gemma, I understand better that the partners say.
In my opinion, the most three useful things are: do the writings in class with Gemma, talk in english during the class and do the blog.
Do writings with Gemma is better than do alone because she help you with vocabulary and grammar. Also, it's important because we practice for do the blog in the final of the term.
Talk in english during the class is a brilliant idea because the fact that you "can't" talk in catalan, menas that you express in english.
You can talk catalan, but the teacher prefer that we talk with enlgish because with thid form we learn it.
Also, do the blog is the most important thing because you have three months for prepare it. If you prepare it with time, you learna lot because you must do ten or elevn wrintings for term. But, if you doesn't prepare it with time, you doesn't learn any new thing.
One thing that don't like me is when I learnt the pharasal verbs in class with images. For me this isn'a a good idea because I know the phrasal verb thanks to image. So, if in the exam doesn't appeared images, we don't do this part well because we doesn't learn the meaning, we know the images. We associating the words with the image and this is'nt a good thing.
The things that I repeat next year are the writings, speakings in english...
I like would to say that I includ a new thing,see more films with english. See the films completely in english without subtitles in spanish. Every thirty minutes, stop the film and coment it.
To finish I say that for me this is the best year because in it I learn a lot and I have enjoyed a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario